privacy & cookies
1. Collecting personal information.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
a. information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
b. information that you provide to us when registering with our website, including your email address.
c. information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters, including your name and email address.
d. information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us, including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication.
e. any other personal information that you choose to send to us
2. Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
3. Using personal information
a. Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
b. We may use your personal information to:
i. administer our website and business
ii. personalise our website for you
iii. enable your use of the services available on our website
iv. send you non-marketing commercial communications
v. send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
vi. send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it, you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter.
vii. send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology.
viii. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications.
ix. provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information.
x. deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
xi. keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
xii. verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
4. If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
5. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
6. Disclosing personal information:
a. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
b. We may disclose your personal information:
i. to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
ii. in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
iii. in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
iv. to the purchaser, or prospective purchaser, of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling.
v. to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
c. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
7. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
8. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
9. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section 6.
a. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
8. Amendments: we may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
1. A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
2. Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
3. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
4. Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website
5. Our cookies - we use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
6. Blocking cookies
a. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, for information, visit your Privacy options.
b. Blocking all cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
c. Deleting cookies. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer.
d. Deleting cookies may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
1. This website is owned and operated by Millie Lingerie Ltd.
2. We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 08866048
3. Our registered office is at 93 Tavistock Drive, Mapperley Park, Nottingham, NG3 5BE.
4. You can contact us by writing to the address given above or by email firstname.lastname@example.org